Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
In honor of the Brigham City dedication this coming Sunday, here are posts, full of testimony, photos and videos to get you inspired.
Open house: The Brigham City Utah LDS Temple blogger did us all a favor and photographed the “Last Day of the Open House,” and in doing so captured the color, excitement, friendliness and beauty embodied by the open house. Awesome.
Temple photos: Speaking of the open house, this photography blogger got some absolutely gorgeous shots and angles of the “Brigham City Utah Temple” as part of her open house experience. See the temple glorious in both the day and lit-up at night. Click in.
Temple videos: Take a look at how the exterior of the Brigham City Utah Temple construction proceeded via this amazing time lapse video. Then go inside the Brigham City Utah Temple via the LDS Church News and get a glimpse at the magnificent interior. Both of these videos together would make an inspiring introduction for those heading off to the dedication Sunday.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 51
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 49
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 41
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 27
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17