Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
In honor of the Brigham City dedication this coming Sunday, here are posts, full of testimony, photos and videos to get you inspired.
Open house: The Brigham City Utah LDS Temple blogger did us all a favor and photographed the “Last Day of the Open House,” and in doing so captured the color, excitement, friendliness and beauty embodied by the open house. Awesome.
Temple photos: Speaking of the open house, this photography blogger got some absolutely gorgeous shots and angles of the “Brigham City Utah Temple” as part of her open house experience. See the temple glorious in both the day and lit-up at night. Click in.
Temple videos: Take a look at how the exterior of the Brigham City Utah Temple construction proceeded via this amazing time lapse video. Then go inside the Brigham City Utah Temple via the LDS Church News and get a glimpse at the magnificent interior. Both of these videos together would make an inspiring introduction for those heading off to the dedication Sunday.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 21
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU... 5