Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
In honor of the Brigham City dedication this coming Sunday, here are posts, full of testimony, photos and videos to get you inspired.
Open house: The Brigham City Utah LDS Temple blogger did us all a favor and photographed the “Last Day of the Open House,” and in doing so captured the color, excitement, friendliness and beauty embodied by the open house. Awesome.
Temple photos: Speaking of the open house, this photography blogger got some absolutely gorgeous shots and angles of the “Brigham City Utah Temple” as part of her open house experience. See the temple glorious in both the day and lit-up at night. Click in.
Temple videos: Take a look at how the exterior of the Brigham City Utah Temple construction proceeded via this amazing time lapse video. Then go inside the Brigham City Utah Temple via the LDS Church News and get a glimpse at the magnificent interior. Both of these videos together would make an inspiring introduction for those heading off to the dedication Sunday.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- Thirty countries require leaders to belong to...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 23
- After government topples crosses in... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4
- Having trouble understanding the Bible?... 4