Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Backup quarterback, Taysom Hill could get some valuable in-game experience throughout the season, making him a better player in the future, according to the article. Splitting reps with Riley Nelson could help BYU when it faces a difficult schedule in 2013. Next season, the Cougars will play Boise State, Texas, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and others.
After the 2012 season, BYU will lose key linebackers and defensive lineman, according to the article. Hill, the former player of the year for the state of Idaho, is the most talented quarterback on BYU's roster, according to the article. With a tough schedule and key losses on defense, having a quarterback with some experience could be key.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 171
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26