SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College is offering an eight-week session fall semester. The session will allow students to take general education courses.
Core classes in math, chemistry, biology, history and other academic areas will be offered. Elective courses will also be offered across a range of disciplines.
The eight-week session allows students to complete the courses essential to finishing their degree programs. Many of these classes, such as Math 1010 or Chemistry 1010, operate at capacity during the regular fall, spring and summer semesters.
Classes for this eight-week session start Oct. 17. Students can add classes for this session through Oct. 25.
For more information or to register, visit www.slcc.edu.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17