SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College is offering an eight-week session fall semester. The session will allow students to take general education courses.
Core classes in math, chemistry, biology, history and other academic areas will be offered. Elective courses will also be offered across a range of disciplines.
The eight-week session allows students to complete the courses essential to finishing their degree programs. Many of these classes, such as Math 1010 or Chemistry 1010, operate at capacity during the regular fall, spring and summer semesters.
Classes for this eight-week session start Oct. 17. Students can add classes for this session through Oct. 25.
For more information or to register, visit www.slcc.edu.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9