SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College is offering an eight-week session fall semester. The session will allow students to take general education courses.
Core classes in math, chemistry, biology, history and other academic areas will be offered. Elective courses will also be offered across a range of disciplines.
The eight-week session allows students to complete the courses essential to finishing their degree programs. Many of these classes, such as Math 1010 or Chemistry 1010, operate at capacity during the regular fall, spring and summer semesters.
Classes for this eight-week session start Oct. 17. Students can add classes for this session through Oct. 25.
For more information or to register, visit www.slcc.edu.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 21
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13