SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College is offering an eight-week session fall semester. The session will allow students to take general education courses.
Core classes in math, chemistry, biology, history and other academic areas will be offered. Elective courses will also be offered across a range of disciplines.
The eight-week session allows students to complete the courses essential to finishing their degree programs. Many of these classes, such as Math 1010 or Chemistry 1010, operate at capacity during the regular fall, spring and summer semesters.
Classes for this eight-week session start Oct. 17. Students can add classes for this session through Oct. 25.
For more information or to register, visit www.slcc.edu.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Former A.G. John Swallow left office with...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 86
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18