SALT LAKE CITY — The Alliance for a Better Utah has hired Isaac Holyoak as communications director.
The Alliance for a Better Utah is a year-round, multi-issue education and advocacy organization providing resources, commentary, and action on important public policy matters.
Holyoak previously worked as a communication researcher at Texas A&M University. He holds a bachelor's degree in public relations from Southern Utah University and a master's degree in communication from Purdue University.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8