SALT LAKE CITY — The Alliance for a Better Utah has hired Isaac Holyoak as communications director.
The Alliance for a Better Utah is a year-round, multi-issue education and advocacy organization providing resources, commentary, and action on important public policy matters.
Holyoak previously worked as a communication researcher at Texas A&M University. He holds a bachelor's degree in public relations from Southern Utah University and a master's degree in communication from Purdue University.
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- How grandparents can save for their...
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- Poll: 81 percent back Putin even as ruble falls
- Technology helps visually impaired watch TV
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3