SALT LAKE CITY — The Alliance for a Better Utah has hired Isaac Holyoak as communications director.
The Alliance for a Better Utah is a year-round, multi-issue education and advocacy organization providing resources, commentary, and action on important public policy matters.
Holyoak previously worked as a communication researcher at Texas A&M University. He holds a bachelor's degree in public relations from Southern Utah University and a master's degree in communication from Purdue University.
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6