SALT LAKE CITY — The Alliance for a Better Utah has hired Isaac Holyoak as communications director.
The Alliance for a Better Utah is a year-round, multi-issue education and advocacy organization providing resources, commentary, and action on important public policy matters.
Holyoak previously worked as a communication researcher at Texas A&M University. He holds a bachelor's degree in public relations from Southern Utah University and a master's degree in communication from Purdue University.
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- David Sturt: Have you failed enough?
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Veteran news executive joins Deseret News
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 31
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- House approves convention hotel bill 4
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3