SALT LAKE CITY — The Alliance for a Better Utah has hired Isaac Holyoak as communications director.
The Alliance for a Better Utah is a year-round, multi-issue education and advocacy organization providing resources, commentary, and action on important public policy matters.
Holyoak previously worked as a communication researcher at Texas A&M University. He holds a bachelor's degree in public relations from Southern Utah University and a master's degree in communication from Purdue University.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Varian Medical breaks ground on Salt Lake...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3