Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna gives back to his community
Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna has been in and out of the NFL since he graduated in 2008.
While Vakapuna currently has no NFL job, he is spending a lot of his time volunteering and giving back to his community.
This BYUtv video looks at Vakapuna's volunteer efforts at Scenic View Academy, an adult school that helps those with disabilities, such as autism, ADHD and dyslexia.
Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna's gives back to his community
Former BYU football player Fui Vakapuna discusses his volunteer work at Scenic View Academy.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21