Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna gives back to his community
Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna has been in and out of the NFL since he graduated in 2008.
While Vakapuna currently has no NFL job, he is spending a lot of his time volunteering and giving back to his community.
This BYUtv video looks at Vakapuna's volunteer efforts at Scenic View Academy, an adult school that helps those with disabilities, such as autism, ADHD and dyslexia.
Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna's gives back to his community
Former BYU football player Fui Vakapuna discusses his volunteer work at Scenic View Academy.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21