Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna gives back to his community
Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna has been in and out of the NFL since he graduated in 2008.
While Vakapuna currently has no NFL job, he is spending a lot of his time volunteering and giving back to his community.
This BYUtv video looks at Vakapuna's volunteer efforts at Scenic View Academy, an adult school that helps those with disabilities, such as autism, ADHD and dyslexia.
Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna's gives back to his community
Former BYU football player Fui Vakapuna discusses his volunteer work at Scenic View Academy.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22