Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna gives back to his community
Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna has been in and out of the NFL since he graduated in 2008.
While Vakapuna currently has no NFL job, he is spending a lot of his time volunteering and giving back to his community.
This BYUtv video looks at Vakapuna's volunteer efforts at Scenic View Academy, an adult school that helps those with disabilities, such as autism, ADHD and dyslexia.
Video: Former BYU fullback Fui Vakapuna's gives back to his community
Former BYU football player Fui Vakapuna discusses his volunteer work at Scenic View Academy.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22