Jason Swensen, Deseret News
Insidesales.com Inc., the cloud-based provider of sales automation and analytics for inside sales professionals, picked the Utah National Parks Council of the Boy Scouts of America to receive its annual donation from the 1/1/1 Do Good Foundation program for 2012.
“We take 1 percent of our revenue, 1 percent of our labor and 1 percent of our product for a year and select a cause that we feel will most benefit the youth or the underprivileged in our own backyard,” said Dave Elkington, CEO and founder, in an insidesales.com press release.
In past years, insidesales.com assisted a small private university and a local women’s shelter. Employees also help at charity gardens and serve at soup kitchens.
The proceeds will go to the restoration of Camp Maple Dell in addition to continued fundraising with the Utah National Parks Council.
“The resources provided by insidesales.com will greatly help with the efforts to begin the rebuild and improvement of Camp Maple Dell as well as to enhance the technology we use for our overall fundraising campaigns,” said David Pack, Scout executive of the Utah National Parks Council.
The Utah National Parks Council consists of 81,000 youth and 43,000 adult volunteers. The council produces about 2,500 Eagle Scouts each year, the most in the U.S.
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Should parents pay extra for under-performing...
- Trail of nightmare abuse outlined in charges...
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow include...
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Utah too dependent on federal dollars, state...
- Josh Romney first on scene of crash,... 59
- Should parents pay extra for... 41
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 18
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 14
- Hate to eat and run, but I'm going... 12
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 11