WOODS CROSS — South Davis County communities will hold their Preparedness Fair next month.
Bountiful, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Woods Cross and West Bountiful will combine resources for the fair on Saturday, Oct. 13, at Woods Cross High School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Admission is free. The fair will feature more than 40 booths, door prizes, presentations and classes on preparedness topics, and activities for children.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to explore emergency service vehicles
There will be speakers, classes and demonstrations to help families prepare for widespread or personal disasters. For more information, contact Rolayne Collins at 801-298-1138.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13