WOODS CROSS — South Davis County communities will hold their Preparedness Fair next month.
Bountiful, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Woods Cross and West Bountiful will combine resources for the fair on Saturday, Oct. 13, at Woods Cross High School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Admission is free. The fair will feature more than 40 booths, door prizes, presentations and classes on preparedness topics, and activities for children.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to explore emergency service vehicles
There will be speakers, classes and demonstrations to help families prepare for widespread or personal disasters. For more information, contact Rolayne Collins at 801-298-1138.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15