WOODS CROSS — South Davis County communities will hold their Preparedness Fair next month.
Bountiful, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Woods Cross and West Bountiful will combine resources for the fair on Saturday, Oct. 13, at Woods Cross High School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Admission is free. The fair will feature more than 40 booths, door prizes, presentations and classes on preparedness topics, and activities for children.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to explore emergency service vehicles
There will be speakers, classes and demonstrations to help families prepare for widespread or personal disasters. For more information, contact Rolayne Collins at 801-298-1138.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Panel recommends options to reduce aviation...
- Audit of embattled S.L. County Recorder's...
- Woman critically injured in Bountiful...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17