WOODS CROSS — South Davis County communities will hold their Preparedness Fair next month.
Bountiful, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Woods Cross and West Bountiful will combine resources for the fair on Saturday, Oct. 13, at Woods Cross High School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Admission is free. The fair will feature more than 40 booths, door prizes, presentations and classes on preparedness topics, and activities for children.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to explore emergency service vehicles
There will be speakers, classes and demonstrations to help families prepare for widespread or personal disasters. For more information, contact Rolayne Collins at 801-298-1138.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 24
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 17
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11