WOODS CROSS — South Davis County communities will hold their Preparedness Fair next month.
Bountiful, Centerville, North Salt Lake, Woods Cross and West Bountiful will combine resources for the fair on Saturday, Oct. 13, at Woods Cross High School from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Admission is free. The fair will feature more than 40 booths, door prizes, presentations and classes on preparedness topics, and activities for children.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to explore emergency service vehicles
There will be speakers, classes and demonstrations to help families prepare for widespread or personal disasters. For more information, contact Rolayne Collins at 801-298-1138.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 13