SANDY — A groundbreaking ceremony will be held at the new Crescent View Middle School on Sept. 25.
Construction crews are already working on the school, which is projected to open in fall 2013.
The groundbreaking will take place at 6 p.m. at 13200 S. 1300 East in Draper. The relocation of the school is part of Canyons School District's plan to reconfigure grades and improve academic opportunities for students in the 2013-14 school year.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12