PROVO, Utah – After one year in the Pacific Coast Softball Conference, the BYU softball team will move to the West Coast Conference for the 2013-14 season.
BYU will move from the PCSC to the WCC alongside LMU, Santa Clara, Saint Mary’s and the University of San Diego. Pacific will also join the WCC softball conference starting in 2014.
The WCC has posted a video with some of the WCC coaches, including BYU head coach Gordon Eakin, and what they are looking forward to the most in joining the conference.
Fans can go to the WCC website to check out the video.
Jamie Morris is the softball sports information director for BYU Athletic Communications.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- High school football: Friday's playoff roundup
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Utes carry momentum into showdown with the...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32