PROVO, Utah – After one year in the Pacific Coast Softball Conference, the BYU softball team will move to the West Coast Conference for the 2013-14 season.
BYU will move from the PCSC to the WCC alongside LMU, Santa Clara, Saint Mary’s and the University of San Diego. Pacific will also join the WCC softball conference starting in 2014.
The WCC has posted a video with some of the WCC coaches, including BYU head coach Gordon Eakin, and what they are looking forward to the most in joining the conference.
Fans can go to the WCC website to check out the video.
Jamie Morris is the softball sports information director for BYU Athletic Communications.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26