Tom Smart, Deseret News
HEBER CITY — The B-17 Sentimental Journey can be seen in the skies above the Wasatch Mountains this week.
The historic war bird, restored and sponsored by the Arizona Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, will be available for all to see September and rides are available for $425 on Wednesday and Thursday, at the Heber City Airport Monday, Sept. 17, 2012, in Heber City, Utah.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8