Tom Smart, Deseret News
HEBER CITY — The B-17 Sentimental Journey can be seen in the skies above the Wasatch Mountains this week.
The historic war bird, restored and sponsored by the Arizona Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, will be available for all to see September and rides are available for $425 on Wednesday and Thursday, at the Heber City Airport Monday, Sept. 17, 2012, in Heber City, Utah.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 15