Today in the Bloggernacle: Find many temple videos, plus watch 'Jesus Raises the Daughter of Jairus'
Bible Video: A man in obvious distress makes his way through a crowd looking for the one person who could save his dear daughter. Thus begins the newest Bible Video that depicts one of Christ’s most glorious miracles: “Jesus Raises the Daughter of Jairus.” Incredible. Please watch and share.
Mormon video: Meet Vladimir Preshepa, the second of five Russian “I’m a Mormon” spotlights just uploaded. Remember you can press the closed captioning button (CC) to get the translation from Russian to English. Preshepa designed rockets and missiles, was in a German concentration camp, oh, and he’s a Mormon. Click to read/listen to his testimony.
Temple video: “When we keep the temple covenants we have made then come what may, we have no reason to worry.” So said Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve, and that quote ends a beautiful new Mormon Messages video about exactly that: “The Blessings of the Temple.” Enjoy some lovely testimonies and descriptions about the temple and why it can help us find happiness.
More temple videos: Speaking of temples, if you have a few minutes, peruse some of these “3-D Temple Models” recently uploaded to YouTube. The background music and renderings both bespeak a peace that can calm your likely hectic Monday. And see if your favorite temples are included.
Bible Video: Jesus Raises the Daughter of Jairus
In this 3-minute, 26-second Bible Video, Jesus performs a miracle in raising the daughter of Jarius from the dead.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- The pipes are calling: Salt Lake Methodist...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 111
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 65
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 14
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 9
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 8