Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Fairgoers enjoyed rides, food, games and livestock shows as the Utah State Fair headed into its final weekend.
The fair runs through Sunday.
What You May Have Missed
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Top 10 best road trip spots (and photo...
- 15 moments many Utahns will never forget
- Ex-Attorney General Mark Shurtleff pleads not...
- Sandy man beat woman, tried to put her in an...
- Mill Creek restoration project to offer new...
- Utahns have mixed reactions to Supreme... 57
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 50
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 38
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 28
- Father, son used LDS Church membership... 25
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 24
- 'No more red herrings' for Medicaid... 18
- Teenage girl bullied relentlessly gets... 14