Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's podcast.
It used to be that if you wanted hear music, you had to make it yourself or find someone else who could make it. But nowadays we can carry thousands of the greatest recordings ever made right in our pocket. That part has certainly changed. What hasn't changed is what music does to us; how it makes us feel and remember.
Come do a little time-traveling and musical exploration with the hosts of Classical 89, BYU's music station, now streaming worldwide at classical89.org!
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull!
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 30
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 18
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 17
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 12
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10