Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's podcast.
It used to be that if you wanted hear music, you had to make it yourself or find someone else who could make it. But nowadays we can carry thousands of the greatest recordings ever made right in our pocket. That part has certainly changed. What hasn't changed is what music does to us; how it makes us feel and remember.
Come do a little time-traveling and musical exploration with the hosts of Classical 89, BYU's music station, now streaming worldwide at classical89.org!
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull!
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Church leaders can learn from NFL domestic...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 64
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 15
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- 5 unusual places of worship 5