Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's podcast.
It used to be that if you wanted hear music, you had to make it yourself or find someone else who could make it. But nowadays we can carry thousands of the greatest recordings ever made right in our pocket. That part has certainly changed. What hasn't changed is what music does to us; how it makes us feel and remember.
Come do a little time-traveling and musical exploration with the hosts of Classical 89, BYU's music station, now streaming worldwide at classical89.org!
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull!
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 107
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 8