Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's podcast.
It used to be that if you wanted hear music, you had to make it yourself or find someone else who could make it. But nowadays we can carry thousands of the greatest recordings ever made right in our pocket. That part has certainly changed. What hasn't changed is what music does to us; how it makes us feel and remember.
Come do a little time-traveling and musical exploration with the hosts of Classical 89, BYU's music station, now streaming worldwide at classical89.org!
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull!
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- LDS Family Services providing free online...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Book recounts LDS Church history using Legos
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 99
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 72
- Why I make my kids go to church 55
- Jewish woman launches modest online... 18
- K2 The Church's grand opening a... 11
- Netanyahu speech deepens rift between... 8
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years... 7
- Activists: Islamic State group now... 5