Ravell Call, Deseret News
SANDY — Sego Lily Gardens will hold its annual fall garden fair Saturday, Sept. 22. The fair will take place 9 a.m. to noon at the gardens, 1472 E. Sego Lily Drive in Sandy.
The fair is sponsored by the Metropolitan Water District and Sandy City. People can learn more about your irrigation system along with other great tips about how to change a clock or timer, fix sprinklers or change them out to save water.
Vendors will be available to talk about issues that relate to water conservation with free giveaways and prize drawings. The first 100 families to attend will receive free fall bulbs. Free water conservation kits are available while supplies last.
Drawings for prizes will be held from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Educational brochures will be available on water use, conservation, water-wise plants and irrigation systems.
For more information, visit www.sandy.utah.gov/segolilygardens or call 801-568-6087.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11