Ravell Call, Deseret News
SANDY — Sego Lily Gardens will hold its annual fall garden fair Saturday, Sept. 22. The fair will take place 9 a.m. to noon at the gardens, 1472 E. Sego Lily Drive in Sandy.
The fair is sponsored by the Metropolitan Water District and Sandy City. People can learn more about your irrigation system along with other great tips about how to change a clock or timer, fix sprinklers or change them out to save water.
Vendors will be available to talk about issues that relate to water conservation with free giveaways and prize drawings. The first 100 families to attend will receive free fall bulbs. Free water conservation kits are available while supplies last.
Drawings for prizes will be held from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Educational brochures will be available on water use, conservation, water-wise plants and irrigation systems.
For more information, visit www.sandy.utah.gov/segolilygardens or call 801-568-6087.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14