Ravell Call, Deseret News
SANDY — Sego Lily Gardens will hold its annual fall garden fair Saturday, Sept. 22. The fair will take place 9 a.m. to noon at the gardens, 1472 E. Sego Lily Drive in Sandy.
The fair is sponsored by the Metropolitan Water District and Sandy City. People can learn more about your irrigation system along with other great tips about how to change a clock or timer, fix sprinklers or change them out to save water.
Vendors will be available to talk about issues that relate to water conservation with free giveaways and prize drawings. The first 100 families to attend will receive free fall bulbs. Free water conservation kits are available while supplies last.
Drawings for prizes will be held from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Educational brochures will be available on water use, conservation, water-wise plants and irrigation systems.
For more information, visit www.sandy.utah.gov/segolilygardens or call 801-568-6087.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17