Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — Lendio, a small-business loan company, has a tradition during BYU/Utah rivalry week. Each year, fans from both sides try to prank the fans from the other side.
Last year, Brock Blake, a BYU fan and CEO of Lendio, brought in real grass and created a mini replica of the BYU field only to have the Utah fans come in later that night and spray paint over the BYU logo and fence live goats on the mini field.
This year the Utah fans arranged for the Utah marching band, mascot and cheerleaders to come march through the office playing the Utah fight song.
One year, Blake's office was painted completely red. In retaliation, he covered a Ute fan's car in BYU logos.
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- 7-year-old girl who met Justin Bieber passes...
- Impeachment investigation 'highly likely,'...
- Attorney General John Swallow tells House...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Lehi imposes emergency watering restrictions
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 30
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- 2 others back up extortion claims... 21
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at... 21
- Attorneys for AG John Swallow say... 20
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20