SANDY — The Sandy Heritage Festival will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Historic Main Street Park, 90 E. 8720 South.
The event will feature free food, entertainment and a vintage car show. Entertainment will be provided by the band 66 & Main.
Classic cars can be entered in the festival. This year's car show will feature favorites from the local community. Cars will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and on how well the car fits into the festival theme. To enter a car, contact Kristy Pace at 801-352-4457.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 102
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake City Council allocates... 8