SANDY — The Sandy Heritage Festival will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Historic Main Street Park, 90 E. 8720 South.
The event will feature free food, entertainment and a vintage car show. Entertainment will be provided by the band 66 & Main.
Classic cars can be entered in the festival. This year's car show will feature favorites from the local community. Cars will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and on how well the car fits into the festival theme. To enter a car, contact Kristy Pace at 801-352-4457.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14