SANDY — The Sandy Heritage Festival will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Historic Main Street Park, 90 E. 8720 South.
The event will feature free food, entertainment and a vintage car show. Entertainment will be provided by the band 66 & Main.
Classic cars can be entered in the festival. This year's car show will feature favorites from the local community. Cars will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and on how well the car fits into the festival theme. To enter a car, contact Kristy Pace at 801-352-4457.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17