MILLCREEK — A meeting will be held to explore the pros and cons of incorporation for Millcreek Township.
The meeting will take place Sept. 27 from 7-9 p.m. at Canyon Rim Academy, 3005 S. 2900 East. Parking is available in both the front and back of the school.
One proponent and one opponent will speak on the issue of incorporation. There will be a question-and-answer period following the presentations.
On Election Day, Nov. 6, voters in the Canyon Rim, East Mill Creek, Millcreek, and Mount Olympus communities will have an opportunity to vote on whether to incorporate Millcreek Township as a city.
The meeting is sponsored by the Canyon Rim Community Connection.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11