MILLCREEK — A meeting will be held to explore the pros and cons of incorporation for Millcreek Township.
The meeting will take place Sept. 27 from 7-9 p.m. at Canyon Rim Academy, 3005 S. 2900 East. Parking is available in both the front and back of the school.
One proponent and one opponent will speak on the issue of incorporation. There will be a question-and-answer period following the presentations.
On Election Day, Nov. 6, voters in the Canyon Rim, East Mill Creek, Millcreek, and Mount Olympus communities will have an opportunity to vote on whether to incorporate Millcreek Township as a city.
The meeting is sponsored by the Canyon Rim Community Connection.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12