MILLCREEK — A meeting will be held to explore the pros and cons of incorporation for Millcreek Township.
The meeting will take place Sept. 27 from 7-9 p.m. at Canyon Rim Academy, 3005 S. 2900 East. Parking is available in both the front and back of the school.
One proponent and one opponent will speak on the issue of incorporation. There will be a question-and-answer period following the presentations.
On Election Day, Nov. 6, voters in the Canyon Rim, East Mill Creek, Millcreek, and Mount Olympus communities will have an opportunity to vote on whether to incorporate Millcreek Township as a city.
The meeting is sponsored by the Canyon Rim Community Connection.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- Discovery Gateway opens new health-focused...
- 8 injured in 3-car West Haven crash
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11