MILLCREEK — A meeting will be held to explore the pros and cons of incorporation for Millcreek Township.
The meeting will take place Sept. 27 from 7-9 p.m. at Canyon Rim Academy, 3005 S. 2900 East. Parking is available in both the front and back of the school.
One proponent and one opponent will speak on the issue of incorporation. There will be a question-and-answer period following the presentations.
On Election Day, Nov. 6, voters in the Canyon Rim, East Mill Creek, Millcreek, and Mount Olympus communities will have an opportunity to vote on whether to incorporate Millcreek Township as a city.
The meeting is sponsored by the Canyon Rim Community Connection.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29