MILLCREEK — A meeting will be held to explore the pros and cons of incorporation for Millcreek Township.
The meeting will take place Sept. 27 from 7-9 p.m. at Canyon Rim Academy, 3005 S. 2900 East. Parking is available in both the front and back of the school.
One proponent and one opponent will speak on the issue of incorporation. There will be a question-and-answer period following the presentations.
On Election Day, Nov. 6, voters in the Canyon Rim, East Mill Creek, Millcreek, and Mount Olympus communities will have an opportunity to vote on whether to incorporate Millcreek Township as a city.
The meeting is sponsored by the Canyon Rim Community Connection.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20