SPRINGVILLE — A young child accidentally shot and killed himself at a Springville home Tuesday, police said.
A news release from the Springville Police Department did not provide the child's age, the location of the home or the time of the accidental shooting.
Police said the child's parents are Springville city employees. The Utah County Attorney's Office is investigating the incident.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Second student sues district over... 14