Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SANDY — Ted Case and Georgia Harper are crowned Mr. & Ms. Golden Years in a pageant in Sandy Tuesday
Utah Health Care Association celebrated the state's seniors in the 16th annual pageant. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8