Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SANDY — Ted Case and Georgia Harper are crowned Mr. & Ms. Golden Years in a pageant in Sandy Tuesday
Utah Health Care Association celebrated the state's seniors in the 16th annual pageant. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10