Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SANDY — Ted Case and Georgia Harper are crowned Mr. & Ms. Golden Years in a pageant in Sandy Tuesday
Utah Health Care Association celebrated the state's seniors in the 16th annual pageant. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 80
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26