SALT LAKE CITY — Charges were filed Monday against two people accused of possessing marijuana gummy candy and other types of drugs.
Jennifer Marie Anderson, 25, and Lee Anderson Bishop, 25, were charged in 3rd Distinct Court with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a second-degree felony.
Salt Lake police served a search warrant at 258 W. 300 South in Salt Lake City on July 11 and found drugs and drug paraphernalia in two apartments, the charges state. In an apartment where Anderson and Tenace Olivia Moser lived, police found digital scales, several large plastic bags containing marijuana and, among other things, 32 plastic baggies containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, according to charging documents.
Moser, 29, was charged earlier this year in relation to the search warrant.
In Bishop's bedroom, police said they found three jars of dried mushrooms, pay/owe sheets and a digital scale. Officers also found two baggies containing marijuana and a baggie containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, the charges state.
A child was also located in the apartment with Moser and Anderson.
Anderson and Bishop were also charged with possession or use of a controlled substance, a second-degree felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a class A misdemeanor.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- Bingham High students walk out over... 46
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 20
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18