SALT LAKE CITY — Charges were filed Monday against two people accused of possessing marijuana gummy candy and other types of drugs.
Jennifer Marie Anderson, 25, and Lee Anderson Bishop, 25, were charged in 3rd Distinct Court with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a second-degree felony.
Salt Lake police served a search warrant at 258 W. 300 South in Salt Lake City on July 11 and found drugs and drug paraphernalia in two apartments, the charges state. In an apartment where Anderson and Tenace Olivia Moser lived, police found digital scales, several large plastic bags containing marijuana and, among other things, 32 plastic baggies containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, according to charging documents.
Moser, 29, was charged earlier this year in relation to the search warrant.
In Bishop's bedroom, police said they found three jars of dried mushrooms, pay/owe sheets and a digital scale. Officers also found two baggies containing marijuana and a baggie containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, the charges state.
A child was also located in the apartment with Moser and Anderson.
Anderson and Bishop were also charged with possession or use of a controlled substance, a second-degree felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a class A misdemeanor.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19