SALT LAKE CITY — Charges were filed Monday against two people accused of possessing marijuana gummy candy and other types of drugs.
Jennifer Marie Anderson, 25, and Lee Anderson Bishop, 25, were charged in 3rd Distinct Court with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a second-degree felony.
Salt Lake police served a search warrant at 258 W. 300 South in Salt Lake City on July 11 and found drugs and drug paraphernalia in two apartments, the charges state. In an apartment where Anderson and Tenace Olivia Moser lived, police found digital scales, several large plastic bags containing marijuana and, among other things, 32 plastic baggies containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, according to charging documents.
Moser, 29, was charged earlier this year in relation to the search warrant.
In Bishop's bedroom, police said they found three jars of dried mushrooms, pay/owe sheets and a digital scale. Officers also found two baggies containing marijuana and a baggie containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, the charges state.
A child was also located in the apartment with Moser and Anderson.
Anderson and Bishop were also charged with possession or use of a controlled substance, a second-degree felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a class A misdemeanor.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12