SALT LAKE CITY — Charges were filed Monday against two people accused of possessing marijuana gummy candy and other types of drugs.
Jennifer Marie Anderson, 25, and Lee Anderson Bishop, 25, were charged in 3rd Distinct Court with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a second-degree felony.
Salt Lake police served a search warrant at 258 W. 300 South in Salt Lake City on July 11 and found drugs and drug paraphernalia in two apartments, the charges state. In an apartment where Anderson and Tenace Olivia Moser lived, police found digital scales, several large plastic bags containing marijuana and, among other things, 32 plastic baggies containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, according to charging documents.
Moser, 29, was charged earlier this year in relation to the search warrant.
In Bishop's bedroom, police said they found three jars of dried mushrooms, pay/owe sheets and a digital scale. Officers also found two baggies containing marijuana and a baggie containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, the charges state.
A child was also located in the apartment with Moser and Anderson.
Anderson and Bishop were also charged with possession or use of a controlled substance, a second-degree felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a class A misdemeanor.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Pharmacist who stole pills in 2012 accused of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 76
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter... 7