SALT LAKE CITY — Charges were filed Monday against two people accused of possessing marijuana gummy candy and other types of drugs.
Jennifer Marie Anderson, 25, and Lee Anderson Bishop, 25, were charged in 3rd Distinct Court with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a second-degree felony.
Salt Lake police served a search warrant at 258 W. 300 South in Salt Lake City on July 11 and found drugs and drug paraphernalia in two apartments, the charges state. In an apartment where Anderson and Tenace Olivia Moser lived, police found digital scales, several large plastic bags containing marijuana and, among other things, 32 plastic baggies containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, according to charging documents.
Moser, 29, was charged earlier this year in relation to the search warrant.
In Bishop's bedroom, police said they found three jars of dried mushrooms, pay/owe sheets and a digital scale. Officers also found two baggies containing marijuana and a baggie containing gummy candy that field-tested positive for marijuana, the charges state.
A child was also located in the apartment with Moser and Anderson.
Anderson and Bishop were also charged with possession or use of a controlled substance, a second-degree felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a class A misdemeanor.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 25
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22