USU athletics: USU to hold National Anthem tryouts Wednesday, Sept. 19
Utah State Athletics will hold its annual National Anthem tryouts on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 6 p.m. for any individuals interested in performing the Star Spangled Banner at Aggie Athletic home events.
Each performance is limited to two minutes or less. Selected performers will have a chance to perform the National Anthem at a variety of Utah State Athletic sporting events, including volleyball, gymnastics and men and women’s basketball.
The tryouts will be held on the third floor of the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in the Clover Room. People interested in auditioning need to enter the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum from the west side, where parking will also be available.
For more information or for questions, please contact Anthony Pratt at 646-842-0563 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Aggie Athletics Marketing Office. For complete schedules for USU volleyball, gymnastics, men and women’s basketball, visit the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33