USU athletics: USU to hold National Anthem tryouts Wednesday, Sept. 19
Utah State Athletics will hold its annual National Anthem tryouts on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 6 p.m. for any individuals interested in performing the Star Spangled Banner at Aggie Athletic home events.
Each performance is limited to two minutes or less. Selected performers will have a chance to perform the National Anthem at a variety of Utah State Athletic sporting events, including volleyball, gymnastics and men and women’s basketball.
The tryouts will be held on the third floor of the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in the Clover Room. People interested in auditioning need to enter the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum from the west side, where parking will also be available.
For more information or for questions, please contact Anthony Pratt at 646-842-0563 or at email@example.com with the Aggie Athletics Marketing Office. For complete schedules for USU volleyball, gymnastics, men and women’s basketball, visit the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23