USU athletics: USU to hold National Anthem tryouts Wednesday, Sept. 19
Utah State Athletics will hold its annual National Anthem tryouts on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 6 p.m. for any individuals interested in performing the Star Spangled Banner at Aggie Athletic home events.
Each performance is limited to two minutes or less. Selected performers will have a chance to perform the National Anthem at a variety of Utah State Athletic sporting events, including volleyball, gymnastics and men and women’s basketball.
The tryouts will be held on the third floor of the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in the Clover Room. People interested in auditioning need to enter the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum from the west side, where parking will also be available.
For more information or for questions, please contact Anthony Pratt at 646-842-0563 or at email@example.com with the Aggie Athletics Marketing Office. For complete schedules for USU volleyball, gymnastics, men and women’s basketball, visit the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49