USU athletics: USU to hold National Anthem tryouts Wednesday, Sept. 19
Utah State Athletics will hold its annual National Anthem tryouts on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 6 p.m. for any individuals interested in performing the Star Spangled Banner at Aggie Athletic home events.
Each performance is limited to two minutes or less. Selected performers will have a chance to perform the National Anthem at a variety of Utah State Athletic sporting events, including volleyball, gymnastics and men and women’s basketball.
The tryouts will be held on the third floor of the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in the Clover Room. People interested in auditioning need to enter the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum from the west side, where parking will also be available.
For more information or for questions, please contact Anthony Pratt at 646-842-0563 or at email@example.com with the Aggie Athletics Marketing Office. For complete schedules for USU volleyball, gymnastics, men and women’s basketball, visit the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16