USU athletics: USU to hold National Anthem tryouts Wednesday, Sept. 19
Utah State Athletics will hold its annual National Anthem tryouts on Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 6 p.m. for any individuals interested in performing the Star Spangled Banner at Aggie Athletic home events.
Each performance is limited to two minutes or less. Selected performers will have a chance to perform the National Anthem at a variety of Utah State Athletic sporting events, including volleyball, gymnastics and men and women’s basketball.
The tryouts will be held on the third floor of the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in the Clover Room. People interested in auditioning need to enter the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum from the west side, where parking will also be available.
For more information or for questions, please contact Anthony Pratt at 646-842-0563 or at email@example.com with the Aggie Athletics Marketing Office. For complete schedules for USU volleyball, gymnastics, men and women’s basketball, visit the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 35
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28