Today in the Bloggernacle: From Legos to fridge magnets, Mormon temples fill the Bloggernacle
Temple infographic: Have you seen the “Mormon Temples Infographic” newly produced by the church? Learn facts about the Salt Lake Temple (9-foot walls!) and how many temples are in operation, being built or announced, among other interesting factoids. Awesome!
Lit-up temple: If you haven’t gotten a chance to visit the Brigham City Temple open house, you can still enjoy these gorgeous photos of the “Temple at Night.” Check it out.
Lego temple: I never tire of seeing temples made of Legos, and this blogger brings some photos of an incredible “Lego Replica of the Salt Lake City Temple of the LDS Church” complete with little Lego Angel Moroni on top. Love it!
Magnet temple: Finally, this little girl proves that her parents’ lessons on the temple are paying off. See her representations of temples using candles and fridge magnets. Absolutely darling!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 64
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 8