Today in the Bloggernacle: From Legos to fridge magnets, Mormon temples fill the Bloggernacle
Temple infographic: Have you seen the “Mormon Temples Infographic” newly produced by the church? Learn facts about the Salt Lake Temple (9-foot walls!) and how many temples are in operation, being built or announced, among other interesting factoids. Awesome!
Lit-up temple: If you haven’t gotten a chance to visit the Brigham City Temple open house, you can still enjoy these gorgeous photos of the “Temple at Night.” Check it out.
Lego temple: I never tire of seeing temples made of Legos, and this blogger brings some photos of an incredible “Lego Replica of the Salt Lake City Temple of the LDS Church” complete with little Lego Angel Moroni on top. Love it!
Magnet temple: Finally, this little girl proves that her parents’ lessons on the temple are paying off. See her representations of temples using candles and fridge magnets. Absolutely darling!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 39
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 28
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 22
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- Letters to family show Steven Powell... 14