Today in the Bloggernacle: From Legos to fridge magnets, Mormon temples fill the Bloggernacle
Temple infographic: Have you seen the “Mormon Temples Infographic” newly produced by the church? Learn facts about the Salt Lake Temple (9-foot walls!) and how many temples are in operation, being built or announced, among other interesting factoids. Awesome!
Lit-up temple: If you haven’t gotten a chance to visit the Brigham City Temple open house, you can still enjoy these gorgeous photos of the “Temple at Night.” Check it out.
Lego temple: I never tire of seeing temples made of Legos, and this blogger brings some photos of an incredible “Lego Replica of the Salt Lake City Temple of the LDS Church” complete with little Lego Angel Moroni on top. Love it!
Magnet temple: Finally, this little girl proves that her parents’ lessons on the temple are paying off. See her representations of temples using candles and fridge magnets. Absolutely darling!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 109
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 33
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 8