Today in the Bloggernacle: From Legos to fridge magnets, Mormon temples fill the Bloggernacle
Temple infographic: Have you seen the “Mormon Temples Infographic” newly produced by the church? Learn facts about the Salt Lake Temple (9-foot walls!) and how many temples are in operation, being built or announced, among other interesting factoids. Awesome!
Lit-up temple: If you haven’t gotten a chance to visit the Brigham City Temple open house, you can still enjoy these gorgeous photos of the “Temple at Night.” Check it out.
Lego temple: I never tire of seeing temples made of Legos, and this blogger brings some photos of an incredible “Lego Replica of the Salt Lake City Temple of the LDS Church” complete with little Lego Angel Moroni on top. Love it!
Magnet temple: Finally, this little girl proves that her parents’ lessons on the temple are paying off. See her representations of temples using candles and fridge magnets. Absolutely darling!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 172
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- General Women's Session focuses on... 29
- State bills to protect religious... 22
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 14
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 13