LOGAN — Providence Canyon Road will close for repairs next week and remain closed through the early part of November.
The purpose for the closure is to repair the road, which was damaged due to flooding in the spring of 2011 and has been closed only to motorized use since July 1, 2011.
The closure is along Providence Canyon Road, including 500 feet on either side of the road from the barriers located approximately 0.4 miles from the forest boundary.
The closure continues approximately 2 miles east to the junction with the Providence Canyon 4x4 Road.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Utah soldier presumed dead in Afghanistan
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16
- Mormon missionary age announcement... 14
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 13