LOGAN — Providence Canyon Road will close for repairs next week and remain closed through the early part of November.
The purpose for the closure is to repair the road, which was damaged due to flooding in the spring of 2011 and has been closed only to motorized use since July 1, 2011.
The closure is along Providence Canyon Road, including 500 feet on either side of the road from the barriers located approximately 0.4 miles from the forest boundary.
The closure continues approximately 2 miles east to the junction with the Providence Canyon 4x4 Road.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in... 13