LOGAN — Providence Canyon Road will close for repairs next week and remain closed through the early part of November.
The purpose for the closure is to repair the road, which was damaged due to flooding in the spring of 2011 and has been closed only to motorized use since July 1, 2011.
The closure is along Providence Canyon Road, including 500 feet on either side of the road from the barriers located approximately 0.4 miles from the forest boundary.
The closure continues approximately 2 miles east to the junction with the Providence Canyon 4x4 Road.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 104
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 40
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 28
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 21
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20