LOGAN — Providence Canyon Road will close for repairs next week and remain closed through the early part of November.
The purpose for the closure is to repair the road, which was damaged due to flooding in the spring of 2011 and has been closed only to motorized use since July 1, 2011.
The closure is along Providence Canyon Road, including 500 feet on either side of the road from the barriers located approximately 0.4 miles from the forest boundary.
The closure continues approximately 2 miles east to the junction with the Providence Canyon 4x4 Road.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Millions being spent gambling at 2 bingo...
- Tooele praised for 'incredible' support in...
- 2 charged in attack on gay men; prosecutor...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10