LOGAN — Providence Canyon Road will close for repairs next week and remain closed through the early part of November.
The purpose for the closure is to repair the road, which was damaged due to flooding in the spring of 2011 and has been closed only to motorized use since July 1, 2011.
The closure is along Providence Canyon Road, including 500 feet on either side of the road from the barriers located approximately 0.4 miles from the forest boundary.
The closure continues approximately 2 miles east to the junction with the Providence Canyon 4x4 Road.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 53
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 45
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15