USU football: ways to follow Friday's sold out Utah State vs. Utah football game
Gates to Romney Stadium open at 4:30 p.m., and the game is slated to kickoff at 6 p.m.
Additions to the 2012 game day atmosphere include a new tailgate area along a portion of 800 East on the west side of Romney Stadium. That tailgate area will be barricaded beginning at noon. Traffic on 800 East from both the north and south will still be able to enter the Romney Stadium parking lots. Parking for public will cost $10 on Friday.
Additionally, 1000 North will once again be closed to thru traffic from the east and west in front of the South Romney Stadium Ticket Office. Fans are encouraged to use 1400 North when traveling east toward the stadium.
Fans that can't make it in person can watch the game on national television on ESPN2, which is available on Comcast Ch. 36/ 669 HD, DirectTV Ch. 209 or Dish Network 142. The game will also be streamed via WatchESPN.com, by clicking on the "Watch Live" link on the USU website.
If fans would prefer to listen to the action, KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, St. George, Vernal and Price will once again be part of the Aggie Sports Network.
Fans can listen to USU football in Salt Lake City on KZNS 97.5 FM, in St. George on KZNU 1450 AM, in Vernal on KVEL 920 AM and in Price on KRPX 95.3 FM. Every affiliate station will carry the one-hour pregame and postgame show.
Additionally, Cache Valley/Tremonton fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while Southeastern Idaho fans can listen via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Fans can follow all USU Aggie home games via GameTracker, a free service, which updates play-by-play and statistics throughout the game, through the USU website.
Tickets for Utah State's Homecoming game against UNLV on Saturday, Sept. 29, go on sale on Friday, Sept. 7, at the South Ticket Office at Romney Stadium, which opens at 9 a.m. (MT).
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16