SANDY — The city is seeking public input about trails in the community. Elected officials, city staff and residents have been working on updating Sandy’s trails master plan, and input can be given either at an open house or online.
A public open house about trails will be held on Thursday, Sept. 20, from 5:15 to 7 p.m. in the multipurpose room at Sandy City Hall, 10000 Centennial Parkway. The open house will include a short presentation about the draft of the trails master plan, maps for viewing, and opportunities for input.
The draft of the master plan will also be available for review and public comment from Sept. 20 to Oct. 3 on the Sandy City website at www.sandy.utah.gov/trails.
The proposed plan will include a more detailed picture of the possible future trail alignments as well as establishing desired priorities and roughly estimated costs of construction.
For any questions or comments, contact Jared Gerber, long range planning manager, at 801-568-7265 or via email at email@example.com.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11