SALT LAKE CITY — The official website for the state of Utah, Utah.gov, has received more than 100 awards, more than any other state website, from Best of the Web.
Best of the Web honors governments whose websites demonstrate innovation, usability and maximum functionality for users, according to a press release.
“Utah.gov is repeatedly recognized as the leading state e-government solution in the nation,” said Mark VanOrden, Utah chief information officer. “Utah.gov continually responds to citizens' needs while simultaneously improving government and agency efficiencies.”
Awards received by the website in 2012 include the Best in Class Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council, Best of State for best Web-based community, and Best State Website by Design Shack, among others.
For a full list of Utah.gov awards, visit: utah.gov/awards.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- 41 inmates in Davis County Jail earn high...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- Office of Economic Development names...
- Parents look for answers after daughter was...
- U. grad one of top 25 law students in the nation
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 59
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 36
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11