SALT LAKE CITY — The official website for the state of Utah, Utah.gov, has received more than 100 awards, more than any other state website, from Best of the Web.
Best of the Web honors governments whose websites demonstrate innovation, usability and maximum functionality for users, according to a press release.
“Utah.gov is repeatedly recognized as the leading state e-government solution in the nation,” said Mark VanOrden, Utah chief information officer. “Utah.gov continually responds to citizens' needs while simultaneously improving government and agency efficiencies.”
Awards received by the website in 2012 include the Best in Class Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council, Best of State for best Web-based community, and Best State Website by Design Shack, among others.
For a full list of Utah.gov awards, visit: utah.gov/awards.
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 27
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19