SALT LAKE CITY — The official website for the state of Utah, Utah.gov, has received more than 100 awards, more than any other state website, from Best of the Web.
Best of the Web honors governments whose websites demonstrate innovation, usability and maximum functionality for users, according to a press release.
“Utah.gov is repeatedly recognized as the leading state e-government solution in the nation,” said Mark VanOrden, Utah chief information officer. “Utah.gov continually responds to citizens' needs while simultaneously improving government and agency efficiencies.”
Awards received by the website in 2012 include the Best in Class Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council, Best of State for best Web-based community, and Best State Website by Design Shack, among others.
For a full list of Utah.gov awards, visit: utah.gov/awards.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 26
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10