SALT LAKE CITY — The official website for the state of Utah, Utah.gov, has received more than 100 awards, more than any other state website, from Best of the Web.
Best of the Web honors governments whose websites demonstrate innovation, usability and maximum functionality for users, according to a press release.
“Utah.gov is repeatedly recognized as the leading state e-government solution in the nation,” said Mark VanOrden, Utah chief information officer. “Utah.gov continually responds to citizens' needs while simultaneously improving government and agency efficiencies.”
Awards received by the website in 2012 include the Best in Class Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council, Best of State for best Web-based community, and Best State Website by Design Shack, among others.
For a full list of Utah.gov awards, visit: utah.gov/awards.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Government regulation has become like... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 23
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22