SALT LAKE CITY — The official website for the state of Utah, Utah.gov, has received more than 100 awards, more than any other state website, from Best of the Web.
Best of the Web honors governments whose websites demonstrate innovation, usability and maximum functionality for users, according to a press release.
“Utah.gov is repeatedly recognized as the leading state e-government solution in the nation,” said Mark VanOrden, Utah chief information officer. “Utah.gov continually responds to citizens' needs while simultaneously improving government and agency efficiencies.”
Awards received by the website in 2012 include the Best in Class Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council, Best of State for best Web-based community, and Best State Website by Design Shack, among others.
For a full list of Utah.gov awards, visit: utah.gov/awards.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8