SALT LAKE CITY — The official website for the state of Utah, Utah.gov, has received more than 100 awards, more than any other state website, from Best of the Web.
Best of the Web honors governments whose websites demonstrate innovation, usability and maximum functionality for users, according to a press release.
“Utah.gov is repeatedly recognized as the leading state e-government solution in the nation,” said Mark VanOrden, Utah chief information officer. “Utah.gov continually responds to citizens' needs while simultaneously improving government and agency efficiencies.”
Awards received by the website in 2012 include the Best in Class Interactive Media Award from the Interactive Media Council, Best of State for best Web-based community, and Best State Website by Design Shack, among others.
For a full list of Utah.gov awards, visit: utah.gov/awards.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14