A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Aug. 27-Sept. 1.
1. "The Beginning of Better Days: Divine Instruction to Women from the Prophet Joseph Smith," Sheri L. Dew and Virginia H. Pearce
A collection of minutes from the original Nauvoo Relief Society, with personal essays from Dew and Pearce.
2. "What's on the Other Side: What the Gospel Teaches Us About the Spirit World," Brent L. Top
A detailed and doctrinal look at death and the spirit world.
3. "Becoming His: A Daily Journey Toward Discipleship," Emily Freeman
An outline and pattern for our personal journey to discipleship.
4. "Mormons: An Open Book," Anthony Sweat
An open look at the core beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
5. "Let It Go," Chris Williams
The true story of unforgettable tragedy and forgiveness.
6. "Forget Me Not," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
The newest book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf helps women remember they are not forgotten.
7. "Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgen," Richard Paul Evans
The second book in the Michael Vey series.
8. "The Temple Experience: Passage to Healing and Wholeness," Wendy Ulrich
Insights into the blessings that come from the holy temple.
9. "Tres Leches Cupcakes," Josi Kilpack
A new adventure from the culinary author, Josi Kilpack.
10. "Come to Zion: The Winds and the Waves," Dean Hughes
The first in a new series from Dean Hughes.
1. "Begin," David Archuleta
2. "Scripture Power," compilation
3. "Glory!: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
4. "EFY 2012: Arise and Shine Forth," EFY
5. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
1. "17 Miracles"
3. "Mormon Messages"
4. "Saints and Soldiers" (DVD)
5. "Forever Strong"
2. "5 Scriptures that Will Motivate You to Action," John Bytheway
3. "For All Eternity," John Lund
4. "Code Word," Traci Hunter Abramson
5. "The John Bytheway Collection," John Bytheway
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Comic Amy Schumer, Sen. Schumer call for...
- 19 little-known facts about the Mission:...
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- Book review: 'The Tulip Resistance' tells of...
- Q&A: Telling stories of women and God
- Music therapy classes welcome children with...