PLAIN CITY, Weber County — Two hunters were struck by lighting in Plain City Saturday afternoon.
Dispatchers say a 30-year-old man and 13-year old boy were out hunting near 3500 West and 4000 North in Rail Trail trailhead when the lighting hit.
The 13-year old was reportedly in critical condition and the 30-year old was initially reported to be in good condition.
More details will be posted as they become available.
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 82
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 31
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Man accused in BYU gropings ordered to... 7