PLAIN CITY, Weber County — Two hunters were struck by lighting in Plain City Saturday afternoon.
Dispatchers say a 30-year-old man and 13-year old boy were out hunting near 3500 West and 4000 North in Rail Trail trailhead when the lighting hit.
The 13-year old was reportedly in critical condition and the 30-year old was initially reported to be in good condition.
More details will be posted as they become available.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Work on Canyon Road in Spanish Fork underway
- Woman battling cancer has two bicycles stolen
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 43
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 23