PLAIN CITY, Weber County — Two hunters were struck by lighting in Plain City Saturday afternoon.
Dispatchers say a 30-year-old man and 13-year old boy were out hunting near 3500 West and 4000 North in Rail Trail trailhead when the lighting hit.
The 13-year old was reportedly in critical condition and the 30-year old was initially reported to be in good condition.
More details will be posted as they become available.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 27
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19