PLAIN CITY, Weber County — Two hunters were struck by lighting in Plain City Saturday afternoon.
Dispatchers say a 30-year-old man and 13-year old boy were out hunting near 3500 West and 4000 North in Rail Trail trailhead when the lighting hit.
The 13-year old was reportedly in critical condition and the 30-year old was initially reported to be in good condition.
More details will be posted as they become available.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 59
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 13
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9