PLAIN CITY, Weber County — Two hunters were struck by lighting in Plain City Saturday afternoon.
Dispatchers say a 30-year-old man and 13-year old boy were out hunting near 3500 West and 4000 North in Rail Trail trailhead when the lighting hit.
The 13-year old was reportedly in critical condition and the 30-year old was initially reported to be in good condition.
More details will be posted as they become available.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 95
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 36
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23