Spanish Fork police searching for missing disabled man
SPANISH FORK — Police are asking for assistance in locating a disabled 20-year-old man who was reported missing Thursday afternoon.
Around 4:30 p.m., police received a call that Carl Edward Linker, of Spanish Fork, was missing. The man functions at a 4- or 5-year-old level, according to a news release from the Spanish Fork Police Department.
Linker has been living with his aunt in Spanish Fork since June. He is described as 6-foot-1 and 145 pounds, with brown eyes and short brown hair. Linker was last seen wearing tan cargo shorts and a gray T-shirt. He also wears glasses.
Police are asking anyone with information about Linker's whereabouts to call 801-804-4700.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13