What others are saying about BYU's win over Washington State
PROVO — BYU had an impressive debut to the 2012 season on ESPN, beating down Washington State 30-6. The game caught the attention of several national and local pundits who had a lot to say.
- BYU ruins Mike Leach's debut writes Christain Caple of the Union-Bulletin.
- Sports Illustrated's Stewart Mandel was at the game taking note of how Leach's Cougars would fare against the BYU Cougars. It was a rocky start.
- It was Mike Leach's return to BYU, and the return was largely, well, see what SBNation had to say.
- Many bloggers locally were roundly impressed by BYU's performance including Brett Richins, editor and publisher of deepshadesofblue.com.
- A lot of questions were answered in the first game with Vanquish the Foe providing answers to some of those key questions.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 131
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 52
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 25
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15