Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO — A hiker Wednesday discovered the body of a man who likely fell to his death, police said.
A Utah Valley University student was hiking in the mouth of Rock Canyon about 11:30 a.m. when he found the body of a 20- to 30-year-old man, police said. The man likely fell between 100 feet and 150 feet.
Police estimate the man's body had been there one or two days. His identity was not released Wednesday.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12