Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO — A hiker Wednesday discovered the body of a man who likely fell to his death, police said.
A Utah Valley University student was hiking in the mouth of Rock Canyon about 11:30 a.m. when he found the body of a 20- to 30-year-old man, police said. The man likely fell between 100 feet and 150 feet.
Police estimate the man's body had been there one or two days. His identity was not released Wednesday.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 35
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17