Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO — A hiker Wednesday discovered the body of a man who likely fell to his death, police said.
A Utah Valley University student was hiking in the mouth of Rock Canyon about 11:30 a.m. when he found the body of a 20- to 30-year-old man, police said. The man likely fell between 100 feet and 150 feet.
Police estimate the man's body had been there one or two days. His identity was not released Wednesday.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11