Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO — A hiker Wednesday discovered the body of a man who likely fell to his death, police said.
A Utah Valley University student was hiking in the mouth of Rock Canyon about 11:30 a.m. when he found the body of a 20- to 30-year-old man, police said. The man likely fell between 100 feet and 150 feet.
Police estimate the man's body had been there one or two days. His identity was not released Wednesday.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they...
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 30
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 19
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8