USU football: Utah State fans encouraged to buy tickets in advance of Utah State’s season and home opener against Southern Utah Thursday night
Utah State fans are encouraged to buy their tickets well in advance of Utah State’s season and home opener against Southern Utah this Thursday night as a large walk-up crowd is expected.
Tickets can be purchased online with USU’s new print at home feature. Gates to Romney Stadium open at 4:30 p.m., and the game is slated to kickoff at 6 p.m. The south ticket office at Romney Stadium will open Thursday at 9 a.m., while the west and east ticket locations will open at 4 p.m.
Fans will also have the opportunity to buy tickets on the northeast end of the stadium at a cash table beginning at 4 p.m. Due to the construction of the new strength and conditioning facility, the north ticket office will not be available this season.
Furthermore, fans will not be able to enter the stadium from the northwest corner this season.
Additions to the game day atmosphere in 2012 include a new tailgate area along a portion of 800 East on the west side of Romney Stadium. That tailgate area will be barricaded beginning at 2 p.m. Traffic on 800 East from the north and south will still be able to enter the Romney Stadium parking lots.
Additionally, 1000 North will once again be closed to thru traffic from the east and west in front of the South Romney Stadium Ticket Office.
For USU football ticket information, contact the USU Ticket Office at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum or by calling 1-888-USTATE-1 or (435) 797-0305. Tickets can also be purchased 24 hours a day on the Utah State Athletics website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 113
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 62
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33