The best a football team can perform is due to its level of experience, according to deepshadesofblue.com.
BYU is a team that's extremely underestimated, according to the article. BYU has 14 starters returning this season and 65 letterman. Even with a tough road schedule, the Cougars' team experience could yield big results this year.
"The team experience and talent is probably greater than at any time in its storied history," according to the article. "Look for BYU to have a possible BCS-busting year."
Even though experience doesn't guarantee a team success, team injuries, the death of a family member and personnel losses can't be predicted. But barring any unforeseen problems, BYU could have a big season, according to deepshadesofblue.com.
Read more on Deep Shades of Blue.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34