The best a football team can perform is due to its level of experience, according to deepshadesofblue.com.
BYU is a team that's extremely underestimated, according to the article. BYU has 14 starters returning this season and 65 letterman. Even with a tough road schedule, the Cougars' team experience could yield big results this year.
"The team experience and talent is probably greater than at any time in its storied history," according to the article. "Look for BYU to have a possible BCS-busting year."
Even though experience doesn't guarantee a team success, team injuries, the death of a family member and personnel losses can't be predicted. But barring any unforeseen problems, BYU could have a big season, according to deepshadesofblue.com.
Read more on Deep Shades of Blue.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Breaking down the field: A look at the 68...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's
- Brad Rock: NCAA can't ignore BYU's tournament...
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 114
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 75
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's 31
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- Bubble watch: BYU playing the waiting game 20