The best a football team can perform is due to its level of experience, according to deepshadesofblue.com.
BYU is a team that's extremely underestimated, according to the article. BYU has 14 starters returning this season and 65 letterman. Even with a tough road schedule, the Cougars' team experience could yield big results this year.
"The team experience and talent is probably greater than at any time in its storied history," according to the article. "Look for BYU to have a possible BCS-busting year."
Even though experience doesn't guarantee a team success, team injuries, the death of a family member and personnel losses can't be predicted. But barring any unforeseen problems, BYU could have a big season, according to deepshadesofblue.com.
Read more on Deep Shades of Blue.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 285
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 77
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 49
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 40
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37