PROVO — The Utah County Women, Infants and Children program is sponsoring a parental class on infant massage.
The class will take place Wednesday, Sept. 5, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., Provo.
Parents will learn to interact and soothe their infant through massage therapy. The class is free and open to the public. Please bring a yoga mat or towel. For more information, call 801-851-7312.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13