PROVO — The Utah County Women, Infants and Children program is sponsoring a parental class on infant massage.
The class will take place Wednesday, Sept. 5, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., Provo.
Parents will learn to interact and soothe their infant through massage therapy. The class is free and open to the public. Please bring a yoga mat or towel. For more information, call 801-851-7312.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 11