PROVO — The Utah County Women, Infants and Children program is sponsoring a parental class on infant massage.
The class will take place Wednesday, Sept. 5, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave., Provo.
Parents will learn to interact and soothe their infant through massage therapy. The class is free and open to the public. Please bring a yoga mat or towel. For more information, call 801-851-7312.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8