, Salt Lake City School District
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District is seeking entries for new logos for East, West and Highland high schools. The district also aims to create a branding committee focus group for more input on school logo development.
The call for entries for community-submitted concepts began on Aug. 20 and will close on Sept. 17.
The concepts will be considered by the branding committee and ultimately narrowed down to no more than four final concepts, on which the public will then have an opportunity to vote.
Each school worked closely with the district Communications Department in creating a first draft of a brand identity for the school. The first draft concepts were distributed and feedback was gathered. That feedback has been compiled and analyzed, and the district is ready to move forward with the next steps in this process.
Designs should be submitted in vector format when possible, JPEG or PNG if not, and should not be larger than 2MB. Designs should include entrant's name, email address, phone number, and a brief statement on how the design captures the mission and culture of the school by Sept. 17 by email to Andy Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 26
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 22
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12