Blue roundup: Mike Leach big storyline heading into BYU-Washington State opener
One of the many storylines of Thursday's season-opener between BYU and Washington State revolves around first-year WSU coach Mike Leach, who will be coaching against his alma mater.
Leach has been asked a lot of questions about his time at BYU, and he has waxed nostalgic, reminiscing about the place where he graduated and met his wife.
Five BYU players are from Washington and are looking forward to facing WSU.
Read about 10 things to look forward to about this season for BYU fans.
Former BYU fullback Manase Tonga was released by the Los Angeles Raiders.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14