Blue roundup: Mike Leach big storyline heading into BYU-Washington State opener
One of the many storylines of Thursday's season-opener between BYU and Washington State revolves around first-year WSU coach Mike Leach, who will be coaching against his alma mater.
Leach has been asked a lot of questions about his time at BYU, and he has waxed nostalgic, reminiscing about the place where he graduated and met his wife.
Five BYU players are from Washington and are looking forward to facing WSU.
Read about 10 things to look forward to about this season for BYU fans.
Former BYU fullback Manase Tonga was released by the Los Angeles Raiders.
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 132
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 35
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21