Man shot while selling corn at roadside stand in N. Ogden
NORTH OGDEN — A 30-year-old man was shot Saturday morning while selling corn at a roadside stand.
A male entered the victim's corn stand at 1920 N. Washington Blvd. and demanded money. He eventually shot the victim and fled on foot.
The suspected was described as Hispanic, between 25 and 30 years old, between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 8 inches tall and wearing a white shirt and blue jeans
"Officers from the North Ogden Police Department as well as officers from several other agencies responded to the scene and searched the area for the suspect," North Ogden Police Deparmtent Sgt. Clark Crowther said in a prepared statement.
"(He) has not been located or identified at this time. This incident is currently being investigated."
Crowther said the victim was treated at the scene by paramedics and transported by ambulance to the hospital. As far as Crowther is aware, the victim did not know who the suspect was.
Those with information regarding the suspect are asked to contact Weber County Dispatch at 801-629-8221.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Investigation into shooting death of Uintah...
- Man arrested in Mt. Olympus homicide...
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 42
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 31
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 24