Man shot while selling corn at roadside stand in N. Ogden
NORTH OGDEN — A 30-year-old man was shot Saturday morning while selling corn at a roadside stand.
A male entered the victim's corn stand at 1920 N. Washington Blvd. and demanded money. He eventually shot the victim and fled on foot.
The suspected was described as Hispanic, between 25 and 30 years old, between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 8 inches tall and wearing a white shirt and blue jeans
"Officers from the North Ogden Police Department as well as officers from several other agencies responded to the scene and searched the area for the suspect," North Ogden Police Deparmtent Sgt. Clark Crowther said in a prepared statement.
"(He) has not been located or identified at this time. This incident is currently being investigated."
Crowther said the victim was treated at the scene by paramedics and transported by ambulance to the hospital. As far as Crowther is aware, the victim did not know who the suspect was.
Those with information regarding the suspect are asked to contact Weber County Dispatch at 801-629-8221.
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror dropping...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17