Man shot while selling corn at roadside stand in N. Ogden
NORTH OGDEN — A 30-year-old man was shot Saturday morning while selling corn at a roadside stand.
A male entered the victim's corn stand at 1920 N. Washington Blvd. and demanded money. He eventually shot the victim and fled on foot.
The suspected was described as Hispanic, between 25 and 30 years old, between 5 feet 6 inches and 5 feet 8 inches tall and wearing a white shirt and blue jeans
"Officers from the North Ogden Police Department as well as officers from several other agencies responded to the scene and searched the area for the suspect," North Ogden Police Deparmtent Sgt. Clark Crowther said in a prepared statement.
"(He) has not been located or identified at this time. This incident is currently being investigated."
Crowther said the victim was treated at the scene by paramedics and transported by ambulance to the hospital. As far as Crowther is aware, the victim did not know who the suspect was.
Those with information regarding the suspect are asked to contact Weber County Dispatch at 801-629-8221.
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Merged resorts relying on familiar feel to...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 297
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 106
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 76
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 67
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 38
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35