Photo By , utah highway patrol,
MILLARD COUNTY —A woman has died after losing control of her vehicle on I-15 in southern Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, believed to be in her 50's was heading southbound on the highway when the single vehicle rollover crash occurred near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No no one else was in the vehicle.
A Utah Highway patrol fills out a report following an accident that claimed the life of a California woman on I-15 in southern Utah. UHP officials said the driver,
Monica Irma Byrd, 51, of Sacramento, Calif., was southbound on the roadway when she lost control of the car and it rolled near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No one else was in the vehicle.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11