Photo By , utah highway patrol,
MILLARD COUNTY —A woman has died after losing control of her vehicle on I-15 in southern Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, believed to be in her 50's was heading southbound on the highway when the single vehicle rollover crash occurred near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No no one else was in the vehicle.
A Utah Highway patrol fills out a report following an accident that claimed the life of a California woman on I-15 in southern Utah. UHP officials said the driver,
Monica Irma Byrd, 51, of Sacramento, Calif., was southbound on the roadway when she lost control of the car and it rolled near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No one else was in the vehicle.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah officials find no pesticide violation...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 8