Photo By , utah highway patrol,
MILLARD COUNTY —A woman has died after losing control of her vehicle on I-15 in southern Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, believed to be in her 50's was heading southbound on the highway when the single vehicle rollover crash occurred near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No no one else was in the vehicle.
A Utah Highway patrol fills out a report following an accident that claimed the life of a California woman on I-15 in southern Utah. UHP officials said the driver,
Monica Irma Byrd, 51, of Sacramento, Calif., was southbound on the roadway when she lost control of the car and it rolled near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No one else was in the vehicle.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19