Photo By , utah highway patrol,
MILLARD COUNTY —A woman has died after losing control of her vehicle on I-15 in southern Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, believed to be in her 50's was heading southbound on the highway when the single vehicle rollover crash occurred near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No no one else was in the vehicle.
A Utah Highway patrol fills out a report following an accident that claimed the life of a California woman on I-15 in southern Utah. UHP officials said the driver,
Monica Irma Byrd, 51, of Sacramento, Calif., was southbound on the roadway when she lost control of the car and it rolled near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No one else was in the vehicle.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9