Photo By , utah highway patrol,
MILLARD COUNTY —A woman has died after losing control of her vehicle on I-15 in southern Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, believed to be in her 50's was heading southbound on the highway when the single vehicle rollover crash occurred near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No no one else was in the vehicle.
A Utah Highway patrol fills out a report following an accident that claimed the life of a California woman on I-15 in southern Utah. UHP officials said the driver,
Monica Irma Byrd, 51, of Sacramento, Calif., was southbound on the roadway when she lost control of the car and it rolled near mile marker 154 in Millard County. No one else was in the vehicle.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22