- Language and profanity: Profanity is used a lot in this film, including one use of the F-word. There is also threatening and demeaning language used.
- Violence: Much of the violence comes from a bad cop. He threatens and hurts people physically. Organized crime members are seen punching a man, and there are guns used. Imagined scenarios show people being run over or hit by vehicles, but no blood is involved.
- Organized crime: Gambling halls and loan sharks are shown within the underground community.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on byuradio.org and on SiriusXM channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- Star Trek money tips to live long and prosper
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74
- Tip for living: Book is full of tips for...
- Concert review: Imagine Dragons win over...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- A crash course in 'Star Trek' for non-Trekkies
- H&M leads efforts to improve factory safety...
- Childhood ADHD linked to obesity in adulthood...