- Language and profanity: Profanity is used a lot in this film, including one use of the F-word. There is also threatening and demeaning language used.
- Violence: Much of the violence comes from a bad cop. He threatens and hurts people physically. Organized crime members are seen punching a man, and there are guns used. Imagined scenarios show people being run over or hit by vehicles, but no blood is involved.
- Organized crime: Gambling halls and loan sharks are shown within the underground community.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on byuradio.org and on SiriusXM channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Faith sustained author through rejection,...
- 'A Christmas Story' fans encounter BB gun,...
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh light on...
- Pentatonix shares 'magical' a cappella...
- What the Book of Mormon can teach us about...
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest, Sabbath...
- Utahn hits the big time on Broadway
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 6
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest,... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Faith sustained author through... 5
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 5
- Speed a factor in crash that killed... 3
- Fatherhood inspired one of Walker's... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How to unspoil... 2