- Language and profanity: Profanity is used a lot in this film, including one use of the F-word. There is also threatening and demeaning language used.
- Violence: Much of the violence comes from a bad cop. He threatens and hurts people physically. Organized crime members are seen punching a man, and there are guns used. Imagined scenarios show people being run over or hit by vehicles, but no blood is involved.
- Organized crime: Gambling halls and loan sharks are shown within the underground community.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on byuradio.org and on SiriusXM channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Review: 'Smash Bros.' makes brutality adorable
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- What's new: 'Walk Beside Me' adds vibrancy to...
- Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs