- Language and profanity: Profanity is used a lot in this film, including one use of the F-word. There is also threatening and demeaning language used.
- Violence: Much of the violence comes from a bad cop. He threatens and hurts people physically. Organized crime members are seen punching a man, and there are guns used. Imagined scenarios show people being run over or hit by vehicles, but no blood is involved.
- Organized crime: Gambling halls and loan sharks are shown within the underground community.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on byuradio.org and on SiriusXM channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt list,...
- Erin Stewart: How to survive your...
- Millennials read more books than their...
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for your kids
- Theater review: PTC's 'Spelling Bee' buzzes...
- 'The Addams Family' has clever Utah Valley...
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1