I feel healthier from feeding my body good food, including several daily doses of Bill's tasty nutrition shakes, lean meats, healthy carbs, and a wide variety of new recipes using zucchini and other veggies.
As I wrote earlier, the scale also continues to budge — slowly, safely and surely.
Most importantly, my mind is in a good place. I have to thank my great support group for that, including friends, family, Bill and my coaches — who wisely tell me to trust the process and let the results happen.
Someday, I bet even the world's cutest 5-year-old girl will notice the results while patting my belly.
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Where to watch free summer outdoor movies in...
- The Clean Cut: Disney World surprise gone wrong
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are more than...
- Report: Some Utah babies more at risk of...
- The Clean Cut: Put down your phone, pick up...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 64
- Erin Stewart: Stumbling blocks to adoption 14
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: A 12-year-old... 13
- Parents of eight children both have... 9
- Why your doctor wants you to read aloud... 5
- 5 rules for a happy marriage 4
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned... 4
- Report: Some Utah babies more at risk... 3