SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College invites eligible business owners to attend information sessions about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses management program.
Goldman Sachs’ 10KSB is a training program for business owners who have passed the start-up phase and are poised for growth.
Participants accepted into the program, which launches Jan. 11, 2013, will receive a full scholarship to 10KSB, which includes comprehensive business management education curriculum, a suite of business support services such as one-on-one business advising and networking clinics, and opportunities to access capital.
Applications for the program will be accepted through Oct. 1.
Several information sessions and application workshops will be held over the next few weeks. For more information on sessions or application workshops, visit www.slcc10ksb.com/key-dates.
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should send...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2