SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College invites eligible business owners to attend information sessions about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses management program.
Goldman Sachs’ 10KSB is a training program for business owners who have passed the start-up phase and are poised for growth.
Participants accepted into the program, which launches Jan. 11, 2013, will receive a full scholarship to 10KSB, which includes comprehensive business management education curriculum, a suite of business support services such as one-on-one business advising and networking clinics, and opportunities to access capital.
Applications for the program will be accepted through Oct. 1.
Several information sessions and application workshops will be held over the next few weeks. For more information on sessions or application workshops, visit www.slcc10ksb.com/key-dates.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Internet billionaires face off in renewed...
- Podcasters can breathe easier thanks to...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1