SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College invites eligible business owners to attend information sessions about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses management program.
Goldman Sachs’ 10KSB is a training program for business owners who have passed the start-up phase and are poised for growth.
Participants accepted into the program, which launches Jan. 11, 2013, will receive a full scholarship to 10KSB, which includes comprehensive business management education curriculum, a suite of business support services such as one-on-one business advising and networking clinics, and opportunities to access capital.
Applications for the program will be accepted through Oct. 1.
Several information sessions and application workshops will be held over the next few weeks. For more information on sessions or application workshops, visit www.slcc10ksb.com/key-dates.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1