SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College invites eligible business owners to attend information sessions about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses management program.
Goldman Sachs’ 10KSB is a training program for business owners who have passed the start-up phase and are poised for growth.
Participants accepted into the program, which launches Jan. 11, 2013, will receive a full scholarship to 10KSB, which includes comprehensive business management education curriculum, a suite of business support services such as one-on-one business advising and networking clinics, and opportunities to access capital.
Applications for the program will be accepted through Oct. 1.
Several information sessions and application workshops will be held over the next few weeks. For more information on sessions or application workshops, visit www.slcc10ksb.com/key-dates.
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 32
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- The American Dream is still alive for... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1