SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Community College invites eligible business owners to attend information sessions about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses management program.
Goldman Sachs’ 10KSB is a training program for business owners who have passed the start-up phase and are poised for growth.
Participants accepted into the program, which launches Jan. 11, 2013, will receive a full scholarship to 10KSB, which includes comprehensive business management education curriculum, a suite of business support services such as one-on-one business advising and networking clinics, and opportunities to access capital.
Applications for the program will be accepted through Oct. 1.
Several information sessions and application workshops will be held over the next few weeks. For more information on sessions or application workshops, visit www.slcc10ksb.com/key-dates.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3