USU football: Utah State performs well in final scrimmage of fall camp Saturday
Defensively, Utah State had interceptions from senior safety McKade Brady, redshirt sophomore cornerback Rashard Stewart and redshirt freshman linebacker La’Bradford Harold. Senior defensive lineman Havea Lasike added a fourth turnover with a fumble recovery, while senior cornerback Will Davis, sophomore safety Frankie Sutera and freshman linebacker Nick Vigil each posted a sack.
For the first time since 1996, the Aggies will open a season with back-to-back home games, hosting Southern Utah on Thursday, Aug. 30, and Utah on Friday, Sept. 7. Both games are slated for 6 p.m. (MT) starts from Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium. The Aggies' game against Utah will be on ESPN2.
Season tickets and two-game packages can be purchased in person at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum weekdays between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Fans can also buy tickets over the phone by calling 1-888-USTATE-1, or online at www.utahstateaggies.com/tickets.
All practices during fall camp, which concludes on Saturday, Aug. 25, are open to the public.
Utah State Football Practice Dates, Times and Location
Mon., Aug. 20 — 9:00 – 10:30 am / 3:30 - 5:30 pm (Practice Field)
Tues., Aug. 21 — 2:40 - 4:30 pm (Practice Field)
Wed., Aug. 22 — 9:00 – 10:30 am / 33:30 - 5:30 pm (Practice Field)
Thur., Aug. 23 — 2:40 - 4:30 pm (Practice Field)
Fri., Aug. 24 — 9:00 – 10:30 am / 3:30 - 5:30 pm (Practice Field)
Sat., Aug. 25 — 12:00 - 2:00 pm (Stadium)
End of Camp
NOTE: All dates, times and locations subject to change.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Guest commentary: Should the Jazz trade their...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's unexpected NCAA qualifier...
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 113
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 64
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 30
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 23
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8