SALMON, Idaho — A 72-year-old Utah man was killed while riding his motorcycle in Central Idaho Friday.
Idaho State Police said that at about 11:30 a.m., Jay Mason was headed north on Highway 93, "when he failed to negotiate a curve" and went off the road. Mason came off the bike and landed on the road. He was taken to an area hospital where he later died from his injuries, police said.
Mason was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and the crash remains under investigation.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26