SALMON, Idaho — A 72-year-old Utah man was killed while riding his motorcycle in Central Idaho Friday.
Idaho State Police said that at about 11:30 a.m., Jay Mason was headed north on Highway 93, "when he failed to negotiate a curve" and went off the road. Mason came off the bike and landed on the road. He was taken to an area hospital where he later died from his injuries, police said.
Mason was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and the crash remains under investigation.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22