SALMON, Idaho — A 72-year-old Utah man was killed while riding his motorcycle in Central Idaho Friday.
Idaho State Police said that at about 11:30 a.m., Jay Mason was headed north on Highway 93, "when he failed to negotiate a curve" and went off the road. Mason came off the bike and landed on the road. He was taken to an area hospital where he later died from his injuries, police said.
Mason was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and the crash remains under investigation.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8