WEST JORDAN — A 2-year-old boy who fell from a third-story window in West Jordan has died.
Nicholas Quirones fell from the window Thursday and hit his head on a steel window well 20 feet below. It happened just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, 3851 W. Cobble Ridge Drive (6960 South).
He was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center, where he later died.
He was one of two children who fell from open windows in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes.
A 3-year-old boy from Magna remained hospitalized Friday at Primary Children's Medical Center after he fell through a screen and out of a second-story window just after 1 p.m. Thursday near 3000 South and 7000 West.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9