WEST JORDAN — A 2-year-old boy who fell from a third-story window in West Jordan has died.
Nicholas Quirones fell from the window Thursday and hit his head on a steel window well 20 feet below. It happened just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, 3851 W. Cobble Ridge Drive (6960 South).
He was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center, where he later died.
He was one of two children who fell from open windows in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes.
A 3-year-old boy from Magna remained hospitalized Friday at Primary Children's Medical Center after he fell through a screen and out of a second-story window just after 1 p.m. Thursday near 3000 South and 7000 West.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22