WEST JORDAN — A 2-year-old boy who fell from a third-story window in West Jordan has died.
Nicholas Quirones fell from the window Thursday and hit his head on a steel window well 20 feet below. It happened just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, 3851 W. Cobble Ridge Drive (6960 South).
He was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center, where he later died.
He was one of two children who fell from open windows in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes.
A 3-year-old boy from Magna remained hospitalized Friday at Primary Children's Medical Center after he fell through a screen and out of a second-story window just after 1 p.m. Thursday near 3000 South and 7000 West.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8