WEST JORDAN — A 2-year-old boy who fell from a third-story window in West Jordan has died.
Nicholas Quirones fell from the window Thursday and hit his head on a steel window well 20 feet below. It happened just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, 3851 W. Cobble Ridge Drive (6960 South).
He was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center, where he later died.
He was one of two children who fell from open windows in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes.
A 3-year-old boy from Magna remained hospitalized Friday at Primary Children's Medical Center after he fell through a screen and out of a second-story window just after 1 p.m. Thursday near 3000 South and 7000 West.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Women innovators leading by example
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9