WEST JORDAN — A 2-year-old boy who fell from a third-story window in West Jordan has died.
Nicholas Quirones fell from the window Thursday and hit his head on a steel window well 20 feet below. It happened just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, 3851 W. Cobble Ridge Drive (6960 South).
He was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center, where he later died.
He was one of two children who fell from open windows in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes.
A 3-year-old boy from Magna remained hospitalized Friday at Primary Children's Medical Center after he fell through a screen and out of a second-story window just after 1 p.m. Thursday near 3000 South and 7000 West.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10