WEST JORDAN — Two toddlers fell out of windows in separate incidents in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes of each other.
A 2-year-old boy was in critical condition after falling 20 feet out of an apartment window just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, near 3850 West and 7000 South.
The toddler was reportedly pressing against a window screen when he fell, according to a West Jordan Fire Department spokesman. He was flown to Primary Children's Medical Center.
Similarly, a 3-year-old boy fell through a screen and out of a second story window just after 1 p.m. at 3541 S. 7375 West. He was taken by ambulance to Primary Children's Medical Center. His condition was not immediately available.
Additional information will be provided on both incidents as it becomes available.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8