WEST JORDAN — Two toddlers fell out of windows in separate incidents in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes of each other.
A 2-year-old boy was in critical condition after falling 20 feet out of an apartment window just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, near 3850 West and 7000 South.
The toddler was reportedly pressing against a window screen when he fell, according to a West Jordan Fire Department spokesman. He was flown to Primary Children's Medical Center.
Similarly, a 3-year-old boy fell through a screen and out of a second story window just after 1 p.m. at 3541 S. 7375 West. He was taken by ambulance to Primary Children's Medical Center. His condition was not immediately available.
Additional information will be provided on both incidents as it becomes available.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10