WEST JORDAN — Two toddlers fell out of windows in separate incidents in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes of each other.
A 2-year-old boy was in critical condition after falling 20 feet out of an apartment window just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, near 3850 West and 7000 South.
The toddler was reportedly pressing against a window screen when he fell, according to a West Jordan Fire Department spokesman. He was flown to Primary Children's Medical Center.
Similarly, a 3-year-old boy fell through a screen and out of a second story window just after 1 p.m. at 3541 S. 7375 West. He was taken by ambulance to Primary Children's Medical Center. His condition was not immediately available.
Additional information will be provided on both incidents as it becomes available.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 129
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9