WEST JORDAN — Two toddlers fell out of windows in separate incidents in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes of each other.
A 2-year-old boy was in critical condition after falling 20 feet out of an apartment window just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, near 3850 West and 7000 South.
The toddler was reportedly pressing against a window screen when he fell, according to a West Jordan Fire Department spokesman. He was flown to Primary Children's Medical Center.
Similarly, a 3-year-old boy fell through a screen and out of a second story window just after 1 p.m. at 3541 S. 7375 West. He was taken by ambulance to Primary Children's Medical Center. His condition was not immediately available.
Additional information will be provided on both incidents as it becomes available.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15