WEST JORDAN — Two toddlers fell out of windows in separate incidents in Salt Lake County Thursday within 30 minutes of each other.
A 2-year-old boy was in critical condition after falling 20 feet out of an apartment window just before 1:30 p.m. at the Woodgate Apartments, near 3850 West and 7000 South.
The toddler was reportedly pressing against a window screen when he fell, according to a West Jordan Fire Department spokesman. He was flown to Primary Children's Medical Center.
Similarly, a 3-year-old boy fell through a screen and out of a second story window just after 1 p.m. at 3541 S. 7375 West. He was taken by ambulance to Primary Children's Medical Center. His condition was not immediately available.
Additional information will be provided on both incidents as it becomes available.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26