SANDY — Runners showed their colors at a preview event for The Color Run in Sandy on Wednesday.
The Color Run is a nationwide 5K event series with more than 500,000 participants in the U.S., according to a press release. The main event for the public with an expected attendance of 10,000 will be held on Sept. 15.
The Color Run will be partnering with the Utah Partnership for Healthy Weight and Huntsman Cancer Foundation as the local charity, according to the press release.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20