SANDY — Runners showed their colors at a preview event for The Color Run in Sandy on Wednesday.
The Color Run is a nationwide 5K event series with more than 500,000 participants in the U.S., according to a press release. The main event for the public with an expected attendance of 10,000 will be held on Sept. 15.
The Color Run will be partnering with the Utah Partnership for Healthy Weight and Huntsman Cancer Foundation as the local charity, according to the press release.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 24
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14