SANDY — Runners showed their colors at a preview event for The Color Run in Sandy on Wednesday.
The Color Run is a nationwide 5K event series with more than 500,000 participants in the U.S., according to a press release. The main event for the public with an expected attendance of 10,000 will be held on Sept. 15.
The Color Run will be partnering with the Utah Partnership for Healthy Weight and Huntsman Cancer Foundation as the local charity, according to the press release.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12