Small Utah companies have a chance to win $5,000 and publicity in a digital media contest from the Utah System of Higher Education.
After the Aug. 30 entry deadline, the public will vote from Sept. 10-Oct. 9 for the top five innovative proposals. The ones that receive the most online votes will receive the cash award.
"The contest arises from the Utah Cluster Acceleration Partnership project in digital media that Utah Valley University Convened in 2011," said David Buhler, commissioner of Higher Education. "It is one of the ways we're delivering on the plan to attract and grow digital media companies."
Companies with less than $1 million in annual sales can develop digital audio, video games, film, mobile and web applications, 3D animation and special effects for the contest. More information is available at saltvalleytally.com.
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- What you need to know about massive air bag...
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Ridesharing company Uber launches in Nevada
- US halal food supplier indicted over beef...
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- High school grads to get free ride at North...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 20
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 9
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- EPA: Gas mileage inflated on 4 Mini... 1