Music videos: I’ve mentioned these before, but it’s worth asking, as Larry Richman does “Did you know that the Mormon Channel on YouTube (youtube.com/MormonChannel or youtube.com/MormonMessages) has a number of music videos based on a theme (such as the one below on Our Father’s Plan) with visuals set to a musical background? See a list of LDS music videos on the Mormon Channel. How could you use these videos with your family?” Cool. Click in to watch/share 1, 2, or all 10 music videos today!
LDS.org calendar: The LDSTech bloggers describe what’s new in the just-released “LDS.org Calendar Version 2.2.” This is specifically helpful for clerks and other leaders who have learned to utilize the online calendar to better schedule activities. Here is a list of the new features:
- Agenda view
- New Settings button and interface
- Churchwide calendars
- Overview canvas
- Private calendars on Initial Setup
- Unit information on events
- Primary contact information for building schedulers
Sabbath Day: Here is just a cute and quick little help if you are teaching the “George Albert Smith Lesson 16: Sabbath Day.” It’s a quotable printable that takes just a few minutes to click into, print out and then give away! Nice.
'Love One Another'
This new Mormon Messages video, "Love One Another," shows examples of love and kindness set to the music of a beautiful hymn.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents
- 16-year-old LDS ballerina shares her talents,...
- 'Freetown' extended another week in theaters
- New Harmony: When LDS faith gets physical
- Emmilie Whitlock: What Jesus Christ taught me...