USU football: Utah State Football Coaches Luncheons kick off in Logan on Tuesday, August 21
Utah State Football Coaches Luncheons, sponsored by the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, start in Logan with the kickoff luncheon on Tuesday, August 21 at noon. The kickoff luncheon will be held on the third floor of the Jim and Carol Laub Athletics-Academics Complex, which is located at the north end of Romney Stadium.
Cache Valley fans will have the opportunity to participate in 10 luncheons during the 2012 season. USU head coach Gary Andersen will address the group and participate in a question and answer session during each event.
All other Cache Valley Luncheons will be held at the Copper Mill Restaurant, which is located at 55 North Main in Logan. The second Cache Valley luncheon will be held on Thursday, Sept. 6, while all remaining luncheons will be held on the following Mondays – Sept. 10, Sept. 24, Oct. 1, Oct. 8, Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 12 and Nov. 19.
For the second-straight year, the Salt Lake City/Wasatch Front luncheons will be held in the Founder’s Room on the 18th Floor of the Zions Bank Building located at 1 South Main in Salt Lake City. The first Salt Lake City/Wasatch Front luncheon will be held on Thursday, Sept. 17; the second will be held on Monday, Oct. 15; and the final luncheon will be held on Monday, Nov. 5. Two hour parking vouchers will be provided at the luncheon for West City Creek Parking Lot located across the street to the west of Zions Bank Building.
Cost of all luncheons is $13 for Big Blue Scholarship Fund Members presenting their membership card and $16 for non-members. Season passes for the Logan luncheons are available for $125 for members and $150 for non-members. Season passes for the Salt Lake City/Wasatch Front luncheons are $45 for members and $60 for non-members.
All Cache Valley luncheons start at noon, while all Salt Lake City/Wasatch Front luncheons start at 11:30 a.m.
For more information about the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, go to www.UtahStateAggies.com/bigbluescholarshipfund.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Ben Lomond Scots 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16