Former presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton visit Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s not often a city or state plays host to two former U.S. presidents, but Salt Lake City will do so on Monday.
Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush will be the featured speakers at Outlook Leadership Conference 2012 at the Grand America Hotel. The event is organized by CSP — Convenience Store Petroleum — a publication that reports on fuels, beverages, tobacco, snacks, food service, etc.
The former U.S. leaders will offer their insights on world affairs during a conversation moderated by CSP president Paul Reuter.
The private gathering is sponsored by Altria Group Distribution Company (formerly Phillip Morris Co.), which is based in Richmond, Va.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- Airline industry is least liked industries in...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- Happiness research inspired one... 13
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- University of Utah commits to buying... 3
- Leadership touted at governor's... 3